Overview: Do you love working with people? If you have in interest in making a difference in the lives of people, and in helping to shape the staff of some of DC's most impressive companies, an Executive Recruiter position may be an ideal match. If you have one year of recruiting or customer focused experience or sales, you could be responsible for interviewing, coaching, and placing candidates in administrative, HR, or accounting roles; acting as an independent entrepreneur with your own networking and referral system. Additionally, you will be part of a collaborative and passionate team, one that is filled with savvy, hard-working professionals. The office is located in the heart of Washington, DC's business district, close to multiple metro stops where you can do yoga in the park all summer long. You will be offered a strong training program, a competitive and lucrative commission plan, and outstanding Global Fortune 500 benefits.
The Executive Recruiter
• Create and manage a recruiting network of candidates through a variety of resources, networking events and organizations
• Facilitate interviews and provide excellent coaching and mentoring of candidates for potential job opportunities
• Coordinate local networking opportunities to reach out to job-seekers and to create a unique network of your own
• Strategize and advise candidates on future career goals and promotional opportunities
• Collaborate with your teammates and add to an extremely successful office with a great foundation and culture
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience highly preferred.
- Minimum 1 years recruitment - Staffing industry experience is preferred but not essential
- Strong sales and communication skills
- Strong negotiation abilities
- Strong technical skills especially Excel
- Self driven and motivated
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.