Overview: Accounting Principals is a leader in finance and accounting staffing, and with every assignment we seek to prove our value to candidates and clients. Our people-focused approach is what sets us apart.
We know that every opening is more than a job and that every candidate is more than a resume. We work closely with candidates to understand their needs and apply our industry expertise to make matches for clients that drive business results. Our ability to dynamically balance your needs with the right solutions gives both clients and candidates the right fit to achieve success. What will you do as an Ajilon Staffing Manager?
- Recruit and interview top professionals within your local market.
- Identify key matches between candidates and employers to successfully fulfill job orders.
- Provide career counseling to prospective and current temporary candidates.
- Balance and maintain both existing business and generating future staffing opportunities.
Responsibilities: Recruiting Top Talent
- Networks and sources to identify and recruit the top talent in the marketplace and interviewing top-tier professionals for placement in temporary, temp-to-hire and permanent positions under $50K per annum.
- Conducts interviews, creates candidate profiles in order to successfully match candidates to the client orders.
- Conducts pre-selling of staffing solutions through inside sales activities from the desk.
- Provides management and career counseling to prospective and current assignment and direct hire candidates.
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers/peers.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
- At least 2 years experience in the staffing industry or experience in high end retail, high end customer service or similar industries.
- The ability to search out, screen, network, interview, and recommend prospective candidates for employment.
- The ability to build relationships with clients.
- A consultative approach to furthering temporary business.
- The ability to communicate effectively and efficiently through verbal and written correspondence.
- Excellent customer service, sales, and relationship building skills.
- A positive attitude and team player mentality.
- The ability to work independently as well as on a team.
- A strong work ethic motivated by results.
- The ability to stay organized and prioritize multiple tasks without compromising quality or service.
- A desire to have fun at work.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.