Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
Additional Job Functions:
- Responsible for opening and closing of alcohol services
- Oversees the cashiers on duty who are serving alcohol and ensures that they are properly trained and adhere to the cashier alcohol policy
- Must have high-level alcohol knowledge and ability to train the staff to effectively service the customer
- Provides on-going coaching and performance feedback to staff members
- Assists managers with alcohol discipline sessions, alcohol logs, and maintaining up to date contact information
- Informs management of escalating employee conduct issues
- Maintains a professional appearance
- Maintain a safe work environment by enforcing all safety standards and assisting with STEP observations
- Cross-trains for all hourly positions at your location
- Works in other areas or departments as required by your manager
- Performs task as requested by your manager on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis
- Completion of any task requested by a supervisor or member of the Aramark management team.
Monitors all alcohol transactions between employees and guest to enforce all rules and regulations.
Qualifications: Required Qualifications:
- Great customer service and communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Time management, organization, and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment promote team work
- Ability to use confidential information in an appropriate manner and protect employee privacy
- Ability to manage people and have accountability for company assets
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively use problem solving and decision making skills
- Basic computer skills and ability to quickly learn new technology systems
- Previous supervisory experience or experience in the food service industry
- 1 year of supervisory experience
- 3 to 6 years experience in the food service industry
- High school education or equivalent
- Interest in self development and desire to learn
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.