Overview: JOB SUMMARY
This position requires an employee to perform all function necessary to successfully maintain a branch office, perform assigned operations functions and adminstrative functions.
Responsibilities: ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Arrive promptly for the opening of branch
- Answer and route incoming calls
- Maintain organized files of client correspondence
- Greet visitors and manage conference room calendar
- Distribute messages, mail and incoming faxes
- Additional administrative functions for the office
- Produce correspondence and marketing materials
- Order, maintain and distribute office supplies
- Complete credit checks
- Assist production department
- May be responsible for pay/bill functions
- Manage social media accounts
- Assist Division Director of Operations with special projects
- Providing consistent interdepartmental support
Participates in special projects and performs other related duties as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made upon request to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Qualifications: EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
1. Formal Education: Bachelor Degree Required
(a) Must be computer literate.
(b) Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
(c) Strong customer service orientation.
(d) Excellent attention to detail.
(a) Six months prior office experience.
(a) Proficiency in Microsoft Office
(a) Must be able to handle multiple priorities.
(b) Must be able to meet deadlines. Alderson Court Reporting
provides a broad selection of reporting as well as document and case management services to the legal industry. Headquartered in Washington, D.C. with offices in Austin, Alderson has proudly been serving top AmLaw 100 firms, U.S. presidents, and international agencies since 1938. From our transcripts for key U.S. Senate committees to our work on the September 11 Victim's Compensation Fund hearings, we continually set the standard in court reporting.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.