Alienware GTM and Product Messaging Manager – Austin, TX or Miami, FL
Dell’s Marketing Vision is to be a world-class, innovative and customer-focused marketing organization that shapes our offerings, influences our stakeholder’s perceptions and behaviors, and drives growth and profitability. Dell provides boundless opportunities for lateral and upward mobility and growth. Dell also has “Marketing University” that provides marketers tools and courses to develop and strengthen functional marketing skills, deepen technical expertise, enhance personal effectiveness, and strengthen leadership skills.
Alienware is the global leader in high-performance gaming for one reason – we live our promise. We promise to deliver innovative, high-performance systems so gamers can enjoy the ultimate gaming experience. Can you live the promise?
As part of the Alienware Global Go-To-Market Planning team, the GTM Manager is responsible for building and strengthening the business-ecosystem (non-product) surrounding disruptive gaming products and segments, like Virtual Reality and PC consoles.
We are looking for someone who is a good communicator, has the ability to drive functional teams to a common goal, possesses strategic agility, and who is creative with looking for new approaches to situations. Come join our team!
- Develop and execute best in class Go To Market Plans
- Collaborate with internal teams and external partners to tell the story for our products in a way that is meaningful to our customers and will assist sales and merchandising
- Communicate global GTM plans to regional teams and key stakeholders
- Raise support for co-marketing and co-promoting commitments from technology partners and game publishers for positioning the platform for success.
- Generate worldwide support from technology partners, game developers, publishers and other relevant partners to support key products and segments
- Work in tandem with Game Partnership team to fill any gaps we may have around the world i.e. Japan, Korea, China, EMEA.
- Find resources and budget to enable GTM plans for disruptive products and manage spend through our internal processes throughout the company.
- Managing Global Messaging and Creative Agency briefings
- Day to day spokesperson with internal, external and media partners for programs managed.
- Conduct product training and staff product demos
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing or related discipline plus 8 years of Marketing or related experience
- Exceptional strategic thinker, with ability to maintain entrepreneurial work ethic
- Proven track record of negotiations with senior level business leaders
- PC Technical or Gaming expertise / knowledge
- Ability to travel within U.S. and internationally
- 5 years demonstrating the ability to lead global, cross-functional teams
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a Product Marketing role
-Worked in gaming industry
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com/careers.
**Job:** **Product Marketing*
**Organization:** **Client Solutions*
**Title:** *Alienware GTM and Product Messaging Manager- Austin, TX or Miami, FL*
**Requisition ID:** *16000ZVY*
**Other Locations:** *North America-US-FL-Miami*