Alliance Director - CX Company Description
Oracle is in the business of making other businesses successful. We provide the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers-including 100 of the Fortune 100-representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. For nearly three decades, we have provided hardware and software that allows organizations to thrive within their respective industries. And we're just getting started! Position Description Key Responsibilities:
- Leadership and program management of Cloud growth initiative(s) - including engaging partner to invest in Oracle Cloud GTM, develop Cloud based solutions, and Vertical Market Offerings
- Overall accountability for Cloud ARR co-sell and re-sell revenue targets with Partner for assigned initiative(s) and focus area(s).
- Creation and management of Cloud GTM Framework initiatives, based on the 7-layer Cloud GTM methodology, to drive incremental new Cloud pipeline, ARR, Go Lives, and Partner Cloud Practice Capacity.
- Engage with and leverage Regional teams to drive Target account planning, opportunity identification/qualification, pipeline management, opportunity execution related to the Cloud designated initiative(s).
- Initiate and develop strong, sustainable, trusted advisor oriented relationships across senior management, industry practice leaders, technology leaders, and client team leaders with the assigned partner that can be leveraged to create new Cloud revenue opportunities for Oracle.
- Develop strong sustainable relationships with Oracle direct sales teams and foster a culture of strong pro-active teaming with designated Cloud partner.
- Develop and evangelize Cloud based value propositions uniquely with the SI partner and Oracle field, which could include product/solution value propositions, and market positioning.
- Identify and support creation of net new repeatable assets and architectures with the SI partner, that leverage Oracle Cloud.
- Work with Cloud SI to produce and harvest Cloud reference wins/use cases and post Go-Live implementation case studies to promote repeatability.
- Promote global teaming - with direct and indirect teams - to drive an integrated Cloud partner strategy and plan that benefits the global alliance and Cloud GTM in select regions.
- Build and own the Cloud business plan with the partner, providing necessary key performance indicator (KPI) reporting on a regular basis.
- Strong knowledge of entire Oracle Cloud product portfolio.
- Must have the capability to package and position partner / cloud solutions dynamically based on the business value drivers.
- Must be able to work locally but act as part of a global team sharing regional learning's and best practices.
- Must be able to interact with and persuade senior executives and build & sustain meaningful account relationships that span business and technical domains.
- Well versed in strategic account selling, relationship selling, and solution selling.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong leadership and coalition building skills along with the ability to manage complex cross organizational, cross company interactions.
Must be able to travel globally 30% to 50%.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable). Oracle supports workforce diversity and is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualifications:
Builds long term, strategic relationships with named and vertical business alliance partners.
Facilitates the development of strategic marketing and new business plans for all assigned partners to meet or exceed assigned business goals. Works with Partners to identify opportunities and create demand through lead generation activities and target account selling strategies. Actively track joint sales pipeline and meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets. Develop and maintain relationships with global counterparts to leverage corporate initiatives and to ensure adherence to Alliances and Channel standards. Monitor partners business results, making recommendations for improvements to increase penetration for the strategic partners. Establish rules of engagement and operational escalation procedures to quickly identify and resolve issues.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Demonstrated track record developing and managing Global Partnerships and driving Partner account activity. Prefer strong analytical, sales channel and marketing skills. Prefer 8 years of related experience with a secondary education in Marketing or a related field.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.