Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Operations is one of the largest divisions in the firm and has diverse responsibilities, including correctly settling and recording millions of transactions per day, identifying and mitigating all operational risks, developing strong client relationships and partnering with technology to realize the full potential of IT and e-solutions. Throughout, the Operations department continually seeks ways to improve while actively supporting the development of new businesses, structures and markets.
Global Wealth Management Operations provides brokerage, investment and financial services to hundreds of thousands of individual investors. We apply our expertise in serving institutional clients to create new opportunities for people to achieve their personal financial goals. Morgan Stanley has one of the largest retail brokerage networks, with numerous worldwide representatives and retail locations. Our services are tailored to each client's investment objectives, risk tolerance, and financial needs. Products include mutual funds, stocks, bonds, and alternative investments where appropriate, as well as banking, mortgages, insurance and annuities.
- Transaction Processing role within the Alternative Investment Operations.
- Responsibility includes processing transaction for Managed Futures, Private Equity, Real Estate and Hedge Premier Products such as subscription processing, redemptions distributions, capital calls and valuations.
- Heavy interaction with the business throughout the day.
- Bachelors Degree
- Alternative Investments product knowledge
- A high degree of accuracy
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Quick learner; strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to attend many tasks simultaneously, with frequently changing priorities
- Knowledge of Alternative Investment products is a plus
A little about us:
Since its founding in 1935, Morgan Stanley and its people have helped redefine the meaning of financial services.