Reasons to join the Hyatt Family!
• Complimentary Meals & Uniforms
• Consistent Hours (30-40 Hours Per Week)
• Paid Holidays, Sick Days & Vacation
• Located on Bus Line in Downtown Columbus
• Affordable Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
• Life Insurance & Short Term Disability Coverage
• Family Events & Recognition Celebrations
• Educational Assistance
• Internal Promotional Opportunities
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive colleagues who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
A Banquet Cook 2 requires good communication and culinary skills. A Banquet Cook 2 should have professional knowledge of cooking ingredients, procedures and experience in the culinary field. The Banquet Cook 2 will work single stations in the kitchen and require significant supervision and training. This position requires consistently maintaining a clean workspace. The position requires the ability to work successful in team environment and assisting other cooks to ensure Event Orders are prepped and prepared.
Hyatt colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Hyatt has the best to offer in cook jobs: Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
A little about us:
Hyatt’s goal is to become the most preferred hospitality brand – loved and respected by all. We listen and evolve to meet and anticipate the needs of our colleagues, guests and partners.