Sharp. Genuine. Quick. Creative. Positive. Those are a few of the adjectives used to describe the Vitamin T brand. This funky, creative and driven - but totally down to earth - digital and creative staffing agency (the TOP in the US, actually!) is looking for an experienced manager to join and lead our high-achieving and fast-growing Atlanta
team! As a division of Aquent, we have global reach but a boutique feel, a spectacular reputation in the industry and - best of all - a culture that is second to none.
We specialize in placing creative talent on contract assignments with advertising agencies and mid-sized businesses that require design, front-end development, UX, online marketing, social media and mobile skills. As the manager of this team, you would be charged with grow a thriving digital creative staffing business within the Atlanta
market by developing and implementing a sound business plan while working with an amazing team.
This leadership role has some BIG responsibility to help grow our business. So here is what it's going to take for an AWESOME leader:
- Deliver GREAT training with new hires. Quickly ramp up sales and service staff by providing clear goals and action plans that help them grow and develop.
- Conduct weekly 1-on-1 meetings with all direct reports.
- Lead daily production meetings and account / market strategies.
- Be directly responsible for delivering outstanding levels of customer service to both our Clients and Talent.
- Conduct outbound sales calls to prospective clients and attend networking efforts aimed at finding Talent or to engage with potential Clients.
- Lead recruitment and placement of high quality candidates through various channels with a strong emphasis on referral networking.
- Target qualified Client contacts and convert sales connects to fillable orders.
- Promote holism and teamwork within own staff and across all internal groups.
- Actively assist in development and adherence to best practices.
- Embrace technology and lead by example through learning and evangelizing digital design trends.
- Have autonomy to run your own business while supported and inspired by a team of pretty incredible peers who root for your success instead of competing against you.
- Be an incredible team player who works hard to help our team, our Talent, and our clients as we all get smarter and grow, grow, grow!
Sound like something you have the skills, experience and interest to be GREAT at? Then read on for what you'll need to bring with you to be considered:
- Experience leading teams of 5+ members.
- Strong leader. Committed to and enthusiastic about helping staff grow. Strong communicator. Goal and metrics oriented. Process-driven.
- Deep understanding of client needs, Talent job types and industry trends.
- Proven ability to select, hire, and develop great people and quickly address and correct or release under-performers.
- Ability to foster a culture of learning and experimentation and a motivational team environment that thrives on making a difference and helping others.
- Staffing and/or recruiting field experience a must.
- Interactive design and/or technology experience would be fabulous.
- Passion for advertising, interactive, and design fields necessary.
More Cool Stuff About Aquent | Vitamin T:
- Industry Reputation! As a division of Aquent, we're part of the world's largest creative staffing firm and work with some the best agencies and companies in the universe.
- Work/life balance. We say it, we mean it! Seriously, take vacation when you need it, so long as it's cool with your team. We offer unusually generous and flexible vacation benefits. We believe in rewarding hard work as you achieve your goals! Our benefits package ain't so bad, either: medical, vision, and dental, 401(k) with employer match, FSA, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- We consistently win top honors in both the Client and Talent categories for Best in Staffing from Inavero for our exceptional customer service.
Vitamin T/Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.