EPIC Credentialed Trainer - Ambulatory
Our client is looking for an experienced Ambulatory trainer who has worked extensively with Providers. Classroom training experience and working one-on-one. This trainer will need to have a strong background in curriculum development as one of the initial projects will revolve around creating a new program focused on Providers. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
- Must be Epic credentialed in Ambulatory.
- Three (3) or more years of relevant experience specifically working with providers.
- Demonstrated ability to provide expert consultative guidance and direction on change initiatives affecting clinical care processes.
- Demonstrated ability in workflow and data analysis and design techniques, including needs assessment, specification development, quantitative methods, planning and gap analysis.
- Ability to effectively utilize system tools to meet functionality needs of users.
- Ability to plan and organize day-to-day activities along with short and long-term projects; in-depth knowledge of organizational and project planning processes and ability to produce and maintain high quality planning documents.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Dedicated team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience and proven success in information systems implementation, development and support within a large-scale healthcare organization.
- Bachelor's degree in health care information technology, computer science, or related area, and / or equivalent combination of experience / training.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.