Overview: Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Description: Provides support to Field Management assisting with Account contract Amendment process.
- Review Client Contract T&C's to fully understand equipment coverage's, coverage hours, inclusions and exclusions.
- Completes the initial preparation of an Account amendment document.
- Works with the Technology Manager or account delegate to review the initial amendment document, identifying and or correcting inaccuracies.
- Monitor accounts identifying missed amendments; bring to the attention of the Operations Support Director for follow-up.
- Provides support to the Technology Manager or assigned delegate to prepare the amendment document for pricing.
- Facilitates the entire amendment process from start to finish.
- A) Triage initial amendment request to verify request accuracy
- B) Review returned amendment document for accuracy
- C) Review final contract amendment document for accuracy.
Qualifications: Position requires data knowledge and some progressively responsible analytical financial experience preferred. Position requires good interpersonal and communication skills, sound judgment and ability to learn quickly; ability to adapt to new situations and interface with field management. Strong working knowledge of spreadsheets, access a plus and database software required. Access skills a plus.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.