We are seeking an experienced data analysis manager in our Risk Consulting Regulatory and Compliance practice.
- This individual will lead the data work stream for various projects including model and data validations, Crowe Risk technology implementations in the anti-money laundering, fraud prevention and detection and trade surveillance solution areas for our financial institution clients, including banks, brokerages, broker-dealers, and other financial services organizations.
- The individual will have a client delivery focus and will also work with our Risk Consulting practice leaders to identify and pursue new target clients, build long term business relationships and grow opportunities within strategic geographies.
- Handle other duties assigned by employer.
Skill sets required include:
- Demonstrated experience with data analysis, data integration and data validation activities with large financial services institutions.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of banking, AML and other compliance/surveillance systems.
- Demonstrated experience with leading a team of people.
- Experience working in a solution-oriented project environment in large financial institution.
- Working knowledge of AML-related legal and regulatory requirements.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong written communication skills and ability to provide thought leadership relevant to the interests and needs of our client base.
- Highly effective verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Bachelor's and/or advanced degree with a concentration in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business or Statistics/Mathematics.
- 6-8 years of experience within the financial services industry.
- Experience with data analysis, data validations, data integration/ETL technologies, business analysis.
- Experience with AML data projects would be preferred. Possesses knowledge of the challenges for a data integration implementation and data integration methodology.
- Experience with Data Integration/Business Intelligence projects within the Financial Services/Banking sector.
- Experience with complete project lifecycle in this area, including but not limited to requirements gathering, data analysis, design, development, testing and data validation.
- Ability to work with IT and business personnel.
- Ability to lead a team of 2-4 people on a data work stream.
- Experience with any of the leading Extract Transform Load (ETL) tools (Informatica, DataStage, SSIS) would be preferred.
- Experienced and successful professional services/consulting background would be preferred.
- Strong analytical, attention to detail, organizational and core project management skills.
- Strong teamwork, communication and customer service skills.
- Willingness to travel 60% or more annually.
Visit Crowecareers.com and find out what it's like to work with people who love what they do!
EOE Company Overview
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values®,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With a total of more than 3,000 personnel, Crowe and its subsidiaries have offices coast to coast. The firm is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.
A little about us:
Crowe Horwath LLP is a public accounting, consulting and technology firm dedicated to connecting specialized knowledge with innovative technology to bring value to our clients.