Analog Circuit Design Job Description
Designs, develops, modifies and evaluates complex analog and mixed signal electronic parts, components or integrated circuitry for analog and mixed signal electronic equipment and other hardware systems. Determines creative design approaches and parameters. Analyzes equipment to establish operating data. Conducts experimental tests and evaluates results. Applies and uses independent evaluation to selects components and equipment based on analysis of specifications and reliability. Evaluates practical capability of vendor to support product development. Also includes Analog, Mixed-Signal and RF Development Engineers with specialized skills and expertise in developing Monolithic Integrated Circuits for wireless and wireline communications systems and products using CMOS, BiCMOS, SiGe, GaAs Process technologies.Qualifications
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.Minimum Requirements:
Preferred requirements include:
- You must possess a MS or Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or a related discipline, and demonstrate skills in one or multiple areas of CMOS VLSI circuit design including PLL, bandgap reference circuit, voltage regulator, and ADC.
Inside this Business Group
- Knowledge of semiconductor device physics, process technology, and design rules
- Experience with standard EDA tools for layout, circuit simulation, timing analysis, and layout parasitics extraction
- Ability to solve complex problems using computer algorithms and programming techniques
- Demonstrate strong design automation skills, good software knowledge, and experience with Unix and one or multiple programming languages, including but not limited to skill, C, C , Perl, Tcl
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.