Intel Custom Foundry is looking for an Analog Design Engineer to contribute to high-speed Serdes design. In this position, you will be a member of the Analog Serdes IP Design team. Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
• Custom circuit design and simulation.
• Custom physical design, extraction, and co-optimization.
• Process, device, template evaluation, and characterization.
• Understand and contribute to methodology development.
In addition, cross team interface skills along with good written and oral communication skills are extremely important.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
• Must possess a Master's or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, or related fields.
• Minimum of 9 months experience with minimum 2 of the following:
- High speed serial/parallel data links (multi Gb/s), PHY circuits, Transceivers, Serializer-Deserializer, PLLs, Clock, and Data Recovery circuits familiarity.
- High speed circuit design in Tx / Rx / Clocking / Reference circuits and low power techniques, silicon reliability, mixed signal design methodology and tools.
- Analog simulators like Cadence, Spice, and System tools like Matlab.
- Physical Design methods and issues is required.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.