Analog Design Engineer Job Description
You will be a member of the Non-volatile memory Solutions Group working on NAND memory products as a Analog/Mixed-signal Design engineer. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to: Custom circuit design, validation, layout interaction, extraction and co-optimization. Top level analog system design and integration, intensive analog and mixed-signal validation and debug. Process, device, template evaluation, and characterization. Understand and contribute to methodology development. In addition, cross team interface skills along with good written and oral communication skills are very important.Qualifications
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences. Education:
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or a related discipline. Pursuing a Masters degree preferred.
- 2 years of experience with CMOS semiconductor device physics and silicon processing.
- 2 years of experience with CMOS digital, analog, and I/O circuit design.
- 2 years of experience with transistor-level circuit simulation tools SPICE.
Inside this Business Group
- 2 years of experience in transistor and semiconductor device layout methods.
- 2 years of experience using custom design environments such as Cadence Virtuoso.-
- 2 years of experience in DRC, LVS, and post-layout extraction tools.
- 2 years of experience in UNIX and programmingC , Perl, TCL.
- 6 months of experience in project work using device modeling Hsim, Ultrasim, XA
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing. Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.