Analog Design Engineer Job Description
In this position, you will be working alongside a World-class SoC System on a Chip design team within the Scalable Performance CPU Development Group SDG delivering next-generation Xeon products and related IPs for Server markets.Responsibilities may consist but not limited to:
Analog IP Integration, and other elements necessary to design, verify and productize high performance analog solutions at the IP and SoC level.
- Designs, develops, modifies and evaluates complex analog and mixed signal electronic parts, components or integrated circuitry for analog and mixed signal electronic equipment and other hardware systems.
- Determines creative design approaches and parameters.
- Analyzes equipment to establish operating data.
- Conducts experimental tests and evaluates results.
- Applies and uses independent evaluation to selects components and equipment based on analysis of specifications and reliability.
- Evaluates practical capability of vendor to support product development.
- Also includes Analog, Mixed-Signal and RF Development Engineers with specialized skills and expertise in developing Monolithic Integrated Circuits for wireless and wireline communications systems and products using CMOS, BiCMOS, SiGe, GaAs Process technologies.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.Minimum Qualifications:
Bachelor/Masters of Science degree or higher in Electrical Engineering 5 years of analog design experience.Preferred Qualifications:
QualificationsInside this Business Group
- Experience in general IC analog and/or mixed-signal design experience, preferably in I/O signaling and power management.
- Familiarity with Cadence IC design tools.
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel's next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering. Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.