Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for providing business performance analysis, reporting, and forecasting as an independent contributor. Also responsible for providing a variety of financial data and maintaining and updating financial models and plans. Reports financial analysis to senior management in support of functional business objectives. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Creates and maintains financial models, reports and variance analysis relating to actual Care expense financial performance, forecast and budget.
- Understands care metrics that have financial impact.
- Measures and analyzes actual financial and operational performance and makes recommendations for improving profitability, staffing requirements and processes where needed.
- Reconciles monthly invoices from Vendors prior to approval while assisting with accrual.
- Monitors vendor performance statistics; assisting in quarterly metric target setting.
- Runs & distributes appropriate Daily/Weekly/Monthly and operational reports and other Care business Operations tasks and duties as needed.
- Collaborates/Interacts with other Care Business Operations Team Members to fully understand all parts of the Care operating statement and the metrics that drive financials
- Interacts with other departments such as ROC, Vendor Management, Care, Business Services to ensure resources are available to support their daily needs and special projects to enhance the Customer Experience.
- Conducts various statistical and financial reports, as assigned. Gathers analysis and creates reports.
- Assists in budgeting, forecasting, variance analyses and related reports, as assigned.
- Conducts financial research, analyzes financial performance against objectives, and determines emerging financial trends.
- Maintains statistical/financial databases.
- Performs additional Business Operations duties and tasks as required.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education Level-Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study-Finance
Years' Experience-Generally Requires 2-5 years' experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer