Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for preparing and analyzing financial reports, trends, and
opportunities. Maintains journals and ledgers, prepares financial
statements, conducts financial studies and coordinates financial
projects. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Approves transactions, evaluates opportunities, and makes
recommendations regarding project progress and future business
- Analyzes and tracks key financial metrics and operational procedures
to foster process improvements.
- Performs analysis of financial statement accounts and specific
projects, as directed.
- Assists with the preparation of weekly, monthly, and annual financial
- Participates with the preparation of month and year-end processes by
reviewing actual vs. budget/forecast variances, reviewing financial
trends, and making recommendations for accruals.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Accounting, Finance
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer