Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for tracking and monitoring inventory levels including
additions and deletions. Prepares regular reports for multiple
departments, and makes recommendations for process improvements when
necessary. Reviews final monthly inventory warehouse reports. Provides
input for financial planning, forecasting, and budgeting of Customer
Premise Equipment (CPE.) Works with moderate guidance in own area of
- Implements strategies to maintain inventory and achieve cost
objectives. Trains personnel on operating guidelines, policies, and
procedures for inventory management and control. Establishes and
monitors inventory and warehouse performance measures.
- Works extensively with system data to form trends and patterns and
troubleshoots with management to identify process and control
improvements. Provides in-depth analysis of data to improve efficiency,
productivity, and customer satisfaction; provides tools for proper
recording of inventory.
- Builds and maintains comprehensive demand and inventory management
databases to support forecasting and analysis activities, which will
also serve as basis for the Company's purchasing commitments.
- Ships and distributes materials and equipment to and from warehouses
and various vendor distribution facilities and gathers all documentation
(invoice, packing slips, etc.)
- Tracks and posts reports relating to the development and improvement
of metrics, area activities and reconciles data in reporting tools to
the systems of records to ensure reporting accuracy.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer