TD Securities provides a wide range of capital market products and services to corporate, government and institutional clients. The firm works with clients around the world, focusing selectively and strategically on the key financial centers: Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Vancouver, New York, London, Singapore and Tokyo. www.td.com Job Description • Works within a deal team to structure complex financing deals.
• Analyzes clients' financial situations, industry and market data, and M&A opportunities.
• Conducts valuations of private and public companies.
• Expert knowledge of capital markets and products. Job Requirements • Performs complex financial modeling.
• Provides recommendations for external client proposals and internal underwriting memos; Prepares client presentations and pitch books based on extensive market research.
• Establishes an environment that promotes respect for the individual employee and adheres to the policies and guidelines of the Bank.
• Experienced working professional level role. Qualifications • Undergraduate degree in Business (Accounting or Finance) or Mathematics/Economics; Series 7, 79 and 63
• 3-5 years related experience Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New York City (Primary) New York
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.