At HomeDepot.com, our award-winning e-Commerce team is blazing a trail of retail shopping innovation by leveraging cutting-edge technology with our 2,200+ store locations and a relentless focus on customer service. We have been named one of the world's most innovative companies and we are on a mission to provide the best interconnected shopping experience to our consumers. To do so, we need more dreamers, innovators and big thinkers passionate about re-imagining the future of retail. Interested in making history with us? If so, apply today to experience what it’s like to be a part of our HomeDepot.com team. Who knows? Your next big idea may just change the future of retail!
The Analyst, A/B Testing & Site Optimization leads the design and implementation the Homedepot.com web analytics strategy Analyze web analytics data as well as other offline data to evaluate site performance (capacity, customer experience, fall out points, etc). Collaborates with various departments to design and execute a fact-based continuous improvement / channel growth strategy using online and offline data analysis. The Analyst will work with the Web analysts to analyze online data using various analytical tools to uncover trends and provide insight that will maximize HomeDepot.com online marketing efforts, as well as overall business objectives. Works with the Web analyst to researches and analyzes business trends and customer behavior data to identify opportunities for website enhancements and new internet marketing initiatives. Analyzes and understands the key drivers of performance related to Homedepot.com's online objectives. Analyzes and provides insight on the HomeDepot.com website(s) traffic and conversion. Works with the Web analyst to provide weekly Web Analytic dashboards to Management and the supporting teams.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities:
- 20% Provide Web Analytics strategy to Specialty Channel
- 20% Work with Other departments providing analytical insight on business performance
- 20% Researches and analyzes business trends & customer behavior data to identify opportunities for website enhancements
- 20% Analyze web analytics data as well as other offline data to evaluate site performance
- 10% Works with the Web analyst to provide weekly Web Analytic dashboards
- 10% Takes the lead on new programs and initiatives for Web Analytics team
Nature & Scope:
- Reports to Manager, Site Optimization
- Responsible for helping others and providing on-the-job training or guidance
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
- The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 2 years
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Demonstrated business/financial modeling capabilities with tools such as Excel and Access.
- Demonstrated skills in applying statistical analysis principles to business challenges.
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work well with others.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail; self-starter
- Prior Business Analyst roles
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Presentation Skills
- Strong Communication skills
A little about us:
We recognize that military members are adept, motivated and hardworking. That’s why we made a commitment in 2012 to hire 55,000 veterans in 5 years!