Job Description As a C#. Net Developer, you will be developing applications for automated dispensing technology. You will also serve as flex capacity when needed for Fast Start, Payment without Orders, Specialty Workflow applications. The C# .Net Developer will provide application depth across the team(s) and business partners to solve complex problems, is expected to demonstrate an advanced level of proficiency in the technologies utilized by the application(s), SDLC methods, and to exercise best practices in system design, coding/testing, documentation, and project execution. The C# .Net Developer position is responsible for developing and implementing technical solutions as assigned, ensuring and adhering to all established methodologies, standards and guidelines, including but not limited to: analysis & design documents, program specifications, test plans and results, design, code, testing, debugging, and documentation of those programs while delivering assignments within specified time frames. Participate in internal quality assurance review and post implementation support and system enhancements. Provide ongoing production support and maintenance of information systems as assigned. Required Qualifications
- 1+ year of applicable experience in C#.Net
- 1+ year of experience with one of the following databases: Oracle, SQL Server, or MariaDB
- 1+ year of Microsoft related development required
- 1+ year expertise in C# and ASP.NET
- 1+ year of SQL and data transfer products (SSIS or similar project)
- 1+ year of knowledge of Windows Server, IIS and TCP/IP Networks, Entity Framework and MVC Preferred Qualifications- High level of comfort working with different teams (in-house and outsource) and adapt well with the changing environments and within all levels of the organization
- Able to effectively collaborate and share information with other colleagues.
- Demonstrated proficiency working on all phases of SDLC
- Good organizational, communication, and planning skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Technical proficiency, facilitation, critical thinking, problem solving, decision making and analytical skills required.
- Experience in Healthcare (PBM) Industry is preferred
- Experience in the following technologies is a plus: Web Services Java Visual Basic MQ Series UDB SQL Server
- Client side framework experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent. Business Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/