PURPOSE OF ROLE
The principle purpose of this role is to provide assistance in supporting one or more functional areas of the business by providing analytics and insights that drive optimized Omni-channel decision making to deliver measure cost efficiencies and / or improved customer experience . This role includes responsibility for the measurement of KPIs for the supported function (s) and tracking results for tactical activities .
• Assists one or more areas of retail operations / functions in providing analytical support and actionable insights
• Tracks measures of success and develops dashboard or reports that measure financial and customer metrics for one or more areas of retail operations
• Analyzes business performance and supports test and learn efforts for key functional areas
• Assists with ad-hoc analytical requests , seeing them to completion
• Helps with identifying innovative ways for measuring and improving customer engagement or business operations
• Supports the development of tactical plans aligned with business strategy in order to bring the vision into realization
• Assists functional area (s) in reaching their goals via timely and insightful analyses
• Keeps pace with change and maintains a competitive advantage within the marketplace by seeking out and learning changes in the field
• Responsible for working across peers in the analytics COE and cross-functional business partners to accomplish tasks
• Develops communications , illustrating the desired message at the appropriate level
Bachelor's Degree In related business or quantitative analytic field (Operations Mgmt., Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Data Science, Economics, etc.)
Knowledge and/or experience using database systems including an enterprise grade analytics tool (Adobe Site Catalyst, Adobe Insights, Google Analytics, Tableau, Teradata, Aster, SAS, Hadoop Hive, Spark, etc.)
Functional experience in performing predictive analytics or data mining at a large-scale enterprise
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE ® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States , Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,375 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 employees. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C. , Lowe's supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
A little about us:
Lowe’s isn’t just a home improvement company; we’re committed to creating a culture that’s inspiring.