About Bristol-Myers Squibb:
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
One shared journey is moving us forward at Bristol-Myers Squibb. Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious disease. Empowered to apply our individual talents and ideas so that we can learn and grow together. And driven to make a difference, from innovative research to hands-on community support. Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
- Establishes and administers Specialty and Institutional commercial contracts in the Model N Contract Management and Chargeback (CMCB) system.
- Review rebate claims data for accuracy, review trends and investigate and resolve any discrepancies. Prepare payment packages and process payments.
- Apply analytical techniques and discretion to analyze contract and chargeback information to ensure rebate and administrative fee calculations are complete and accurate.
- Exercises discretion and independent judgment to ensure satisfactory case resolution.
- Proactively analyzes chargeback and membership data to uncover issues and identify trends. Develops comprehensive understanding of membership eligibility.
- Interfaces with GPOs and other institutions and makes decisions to resolve contract eligibility and chargeback issues.
- Works closely with Chargeback analysts to resolve contract issues.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in one of the following: business analysis, logistics, financial analysis, audit, contract analysis, financial processes, or contract management.
- Pharmaceutical industry is preferred, but, not required.
- Has experience with analytical techniques to determine reasonableness of data, trends and the root cause of issues.
- Has demonstrated strong organizational and decision making skills.
- Has acquired effective communication skills and has dealt with both internal and external customers while obtaining the know-how to prompt them for complete/accurate information.
- Experienced with Microsoft Word, Access and Excel. Experience with Model N revenue management or similar system is preferred.
A little about us:
Our shared focus to become a Diversified Specialty BioPharma company is driving us forward. Pioneering in new areas of research.