Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (HCS) is currently recruiting for an Analyst, Customer Support Services - Transaction Quality, primarily located in Paoli, PA; considerations will also be made for Monument, CO, Piscataway, NJ, Raynham, MA, and Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
• Support the delivery of superior customer service via monitoring of calls, fax and electronic interactions between Customer Support Services Associates (CSSAs) and external customers (e.g., hospitals and distributors) across the MD&D and Pharmaceuticals regional customer support centers.
• Act as the Regional Quality Monitoring Process Owner responsible for conducting quality assessments to ensure proper adherence to SOX, SOPs, policies, and applicable guidelines.
• Conduct troubleshooting as required and communicate all information within the Customer Services Center.
• Provide classroom, team and department training (new hire, day-to-day, ongoing, process/system changes and continuing education training) utilizing existing course curriculum developed by Regional Training Department, to successfully on-board new hires and improve individual associate/team performance.
• Role includes helpline tracking and observation.
• Directly interact across the MD&D and Pharma regional customer support center sites (CSSAs, Operating Companies, field sales, and external customers) on a daily basis and in a professional, helpful and timely fashion to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction, while ensuring attention to compliance requirements.
• Support the Call Quality Monitoring process, working with Customer Support Supervisors to develop and implement a regularly scheduled regional process to monitor quality of calls, faxes and electronic interactions across all sites.
• Monitor calls and screen shots simultaneously, as well as faxes and emails for consistency and standards for each tier and provide timely, individual development recommendations/feedback on a regular basis to appropriate Supervisor for their associates per audit requirements.
• Utilize Scorecard created for the purpose of providing timely, consistent feedback to associates regarding call quality components, identifying training gaps, and tracking individual call data into help line.
• Work with appropriate Supervisors and provide feedback/training to associates for the purpose of improving individual associate/team/department performance.
• Serve as CSS Center subject matter expert for helpline calls and conduct trouble-shooting as required.
• Handle more complex customer order-related issues that are outside of the scope of our front-line team of CSSAs through monitoring of the help phone line.
• Remain current with and apply internal and operating companies’ policies & procedures.
• Prepare monthly operations report for supervisor review and review daily reports for business and SOX requirements
• Review and summarize pertinent information, document and communicate information required for immediate reference for CSSA use.
• Monitor and respond in timely manner to QMT mailbox.
• Works closely with Quality Assurance Training to update existing course curriculum/development of new course curriculums as required.
• Perform non-conformance investigation through data collection and report generation.
• Partner with Document Management Specialist for SOP creation, maintenance, updates as required.
• Ensure SOX testing processes, all monitoring for individual, team, and department performance related issues (error monitoring completed in a timely fashion).
• Minimum of an Bachelor's Degree is required; MA/MS/MBA is preferred
• Minimum of three (3) years’ business related experience and with customer-focus is required
• Experience working in real-time environment, managing achievement of competing priorities and deadlines is required
• Experience within call center environment conducting call quality monitoring and training administration is strongly preferred
• Business knowledge of the DePuy Synthes franchises or Medical Device sector is preferred
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required
• Familiarity with ERP systems (e.g., SAP, Spine/JDE) are preferred
• Experience with Verint monitoring system is preferred
• Demonstrated project management experience and leadership skills are preferred
• Experience with SOP creation, maintenance and edits are preferred
• Familiarity with TruVault is preferred
• Requires the ability to provide coverage during operational hours of 8:30am to 6:30pm EST, with after-hours coverage as needed
• Position requires working primarily in Paoli, PA; considerations will also be made for Monument, CO, Piscataway, NJ, Raynham, MA, and Palm Beach Gardens, FL
• Position requires up to 10% domestic travel
North America-United States-Florida-Palm Beach Gardens, North America-United States-New Jersey-Piscataway, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham, North America-United States-Colorado-Monument
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.