Cummins is a place big enough to coach and develop a global workforce and create the world's leading clean, engine technology. We're also small enough for you to find your fit and personal passion with a team of dependable, innovative thinkers who are developing their careers within a diverse, inclusive, empowering environment.
Learn more about this role and how you can begin Working Right .
Our Cummins Corporate Business Unit delivers reliable, durable, high performing products to our global partners. Working in an innovative space, you'll develop high tech solutions that will fuel your advanced career skill set and empower you to own your career. Our integrated businesses demand the talents and creativity of individuals with a wide range of skills and experience.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Analyst, Cummins Care, Warranty Claims. This role will be based in Columbus, IN. Key Responsibilities:
- Process warranty claims to the Warranty Administration Manual standards.
- Monitor a specific OEM claim bucket.
- P rovide daily warranty support for Distributor service operations.
- Provide assistance on less complex warranty inquiries.
- Assist in claim creation process to reduce warranty variance including auditing and completing open claims; reviewing claim acknowledgments; reviewing aging claims.
- Assist in distributing updated warranty information through channel.
- Assist with warranty compliance audits. Assist with actions to address audit findings.
- Minimum two years of experience in customer facing role.
- Exposure to warranty claims processes.
- Experience in an industrial manufacturing organization preferably in a customer support role.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal.
- Warranty Administration Procedures - Demonstrates knowledge of the Warranty Administration Manual with understanding of legal bulletins, understanding of the Standard Repair Time creation and challenge process, knowledge of warranty rules in regard to repair practices, understanding of policy guidelines, understanding of technical failure analysis, and knowledge of applications and warranty claim payment systems and processes.
- Warranty Data Analysis - Ability to run standard warranty data reports and interpret output with some assistance.
- Warranty/Policy Support - Demonstrates knowledge of corporate warranty system and Marketing structure basics to support OEM's, Distributors, and end user customers to maintain excellent partnerships and relationships.
College, university, or equivalent degree required. Compensation and Benefits
Base annual salary commensurate with experience plus annual variable compensation. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits. Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Ready to think beyond your desk? Apply for this opportunity to start your career with Cummins today. careers.cummins.com
Not ready to apply but want to learn more? Join our Talent Community to get the inside track on great jobs and confidentially connect to our recruiting team: http://connect.find.ly/cummins
No, this isn't one of those ordinary jobs.