Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services is recruiting for an Analyst, located in Piscataway, NJ as part of our NA Customer Service Capabilities, Electronic Capabilities Team.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
This individual will be responsible for providing business support for the team that manages electronic commerce operations for our Medical Device, Consumer and Pharmaceutical customers and businesses. This role also supports initiatives to drive electronic adoption, initiate enhancements and partner with stakeholders to implement Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) solutions. Direct interactions with both internal and external customers are an important aspect of this role.
Key Responsibilities Include:
This individual will be responsible for helping to drive electronic adoption across Medical Device, Pharmaceutical and Consumer customers and franchises. Ideation and implementation of EDI and GHX solutions and enhancements to automate contracting and supply chain transactions are key responsibilities of the Analyst role. This individual will also provide second level support for issues or inquires related to the EDI and GHX operation. Analytics, business process understanding and expertise in e-commerce capabilities will be utilized by this individual to provide exemplary customer support.
The role requires a working knowledge of Supply Chain business processes. EDI and SAP system knowledge and Contracting business process knowledge is desirable.
• Support the daily operation and governance of the EDI and GHX operation
• Manage and prioritize customer requests, and internal business needs to streamline processes and provide customer value
• Actively participate in projects related to e-commerce to provide business perspectives and strategy
• Responsible to support strategy development and deployment of customer-facing technology projects
• Provide subject matter expertise and testing support
• Provide data extraction, analysis, and ability to translate data into decisions
• Develop and manage internal and external partnerships by demonstrating strong leadership, project management, partnership, analytical, and communication skills
• Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree required
• 2 years+ of relevant experience in Customer Service/Logistics/Supply Chain/Operations/IT or related field is required
• Experience with Project Management, FPX, Six Sigma, Process Excellence or Lean Tools, Training and certification is preferred.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities successfully and work independently while demonstrating initiative is required
• Demonstrated analytical experience and be able to thrive in a dynamic work environment is required
• Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills are required to succeed with internal and external business partners
• Experience in Medical Devices, Electronic Data Interchange, VLOOKUPs and Pivot Tables, SAP, Order to Cash, or e-Commerce is preferred
• Proficiency with the MS Office suite of products is required
• Position is based in Piscataway, NJ and may require up to 10% domestic travel (with periodic overnight travel).Primary Location
United States-New Jersey-PiscatawayOrganization
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)Job Function