The Analyst has an important role in our effort to deliver best-in-class services to assignees and strategic partners involved in PepsiCo's Global Talent Mobility function. The individual in this role is responsible for many of the core processes that are at the foundation of Global Talent Mobility Services. This individual has a key role in our mission to assigning the right people, in the right place, at the right time, in the right way...and for the right investment.
International assignments are critical to PepsiCo's business growth and talent strategies. Through these assignments, PepsiCo is able to deploy its best talent against its most important business priorities and develop a truly global workforce to maintain its competitive advantage.
The Global Talent Mobility Services function is responsible for developing and maintaining a comprehensive approach to create a positive experience for employees and families during the international assignment.
The Global Talent Mobility Services function offers several forms of international assignment support that allow PepsiCo businesses to make the right decision about how to invest in international assignments according to the business and/or development value they represent.Main Purpose:
This position within the Global Talent Mobility Services function will be responsible for developing international assignment packages for new assignments and administration of active/current international assignees. Accountabilities:
Develop international assignment packages for cross-border transfers: Single-year financial costing, including compliance framework from legal, immigration, income tax, Social Security, pension and corporate tax perspectives and tax and Social Security calculations using tax software;
Coordinate all aspects of administration associated with new hires, transfers, merit increases, promotions and terminations for international assignments, to include but not limited to the following:
- Letters of understanding
- Employee orientation / on-boarding briefings
- Coordination of the relocation process
- Payroll coordination
- Work permits
- Pension administration
- Social Security
- Tax and allowances
- Stock Option Program administration
- Annual set up/Focal Point Review administration
Execute all core processes, including merit increases, promotions, terminations, bonus payments, foreign compensation collection, tax payments, income tax refund and excess tax reconciliation balances owed to PepsiCo during the international assignment lifecycle Qualifications/Requirements
- Flexibility to work off hours on a regular basis in order to communicate with clients based outside of the United States, as required
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business or Tax/Finance
- Preferably with 4+ years' experience in global mobility, ideally with some financial / tax / technical background
- Strong numerical and analytical skills; Process and detail focused
- Ability to consistently deliver under pressure and deal with a demanding and changing environment
Not Eligible for Relocation