Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for an Analyst, HR Systems and Change Management within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization. The position will be based in Tampa, Florida.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
The Analyst, HR Systems and Change Management supports HR system issues and change by fostering consistency and transparency through executing technology strategies, transformational change, and robust governance. The Analyst will document system requirements, assess cost and benefits, identify risk and impact, implement on timelines and project deliverables. They will drive continuous improvement by tracking and monitoring trends and performance data. They will partner with a wide variety in global and regional stakeholders in multiple functions, like IT, Finance, Payroll and Global Services.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist in executing benchmark strategy and transparency through a robust governance model, data and systems management, and performance management programs for resolution of issues and system change management
- Track and monitor trends related to issue management by category, region, function, and other relevant groupings
- Proactively identify opportunities and work with appropriate HR functions to determine workflow, system, or process changes to improve effectiveness, efficiency, accuracy, and compliance of case management systems
- Streamline and standardize case management tools wherever possible to improve adherence and consistency to escalation processes
- Provide direction to country, regional and Global Services HR teams to ensure clear understanding of case management tools and how they support problem-solving
- Partner closely with GS Technology and Corporate Services Org & Talent Analytics teams to align on issues management matters
- Work collaboratively with other members of HR Services, IT and Payroll partners and inform pertinent stakeholders about issue and change management
- Assure proper documentation of internal procedures, and establish and communicate standards and protocols as necessary
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree required
- A minimum of 6 years’ progressive experience in Application Management, Information Systems, Process Design, Program or Project Management required; preferably within HR or Finance
- Knowledge of case management tools required
- Experience in enabling governance processes and program management required
- Demonstrated leadership skills, and experience working across multiple levels of an organization cross-functionally required
- Uncompromising commitment to client and customer satisfaction required
- Experienced in development and reporting of HR analytics to manage performance, analyze trends, and drive data-based decisions for HR and the organization required
- Ability to identify opportunities and risks/issues, assess implications, and formulate recommendations required
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function