Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Analyst II, are to:
Who you are
- Assist in the development of work processes and workflows that enhance the efficiency and productivity of Bayer in a core area/specialty;
- Work with colleagues to assist in the troubleshooting of complex problems;
- Assist in experiments and tests to push and validate new capability;
- Process core Order to Cash transactions efficiently, accurately, in a well controlled manner and within cycle time and quality guidelines. Transactions are in areas including but not limited to: Pricing, Promotions, Credit & Collection, Deduction Management, A/R, Returns, Chargebacks, Rebates, credit memos, debits, invoicing;
- Review and process incoming work, deductions, claims, disputes, from identification and classification to resolution/collection/final disposition relating to trade payments and KPI's. Initiate communication (current and pro-active) with appropriate process partners to correct root causes, prevent re-occurrence and streamline processes;
- Contact and work with customers and customer teams, across different levels and layers, to secure resolution of claims and solve root causes of problems;
- Generate reports to be used as management tools within the operation, identifying key focus areas;
- Assist in identifying and improving core business processes within the operating environment;
- Lead and participate in presentations to customers in areas of expertise;
- Serve as project team member or coordinate teams as called upon by management;
- Assist in areas of technological advancement within the operational environment.
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field required with a minimum of one (1) year relevant work experience or completion of internship in related field, or High School diploma with a minimum of four (4) years relevant work experience;
- Preference with experience/exposure to technology, accounting, customer service, or finance- with an understanding of deduction management, transportation and distribution systems within a complex Order-to-Cash and Supply Chain environment;
- Requires a strong detail-orientation, and taking pride in accuracy and efficiency of operations;
- Ability to anticipate and avoid future problems;
- Must have a high level of comfort with change and the ability to adapt easily to new systems and new demands from customers;
- Must be diplomatic, persuasive and have the ability to establish good rapport with members of other functions and external process partners;
- Strong oral and written communication skills as well as listening and presentation skills;
- Team skills: ability to effectively participate in a team environment;
- Demands effectively managing multiple priorities, often under deadline and time pressure;
- Ability to travel up to 15%.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below. Country:
United States Location:
A little about us:
Why Bayer? Because we’re a pioneer in the fields of human, animal, and plant health. Because we invent solutions that will create a sustainable future for our planet. Because a career with Bayer means you can put your passion into practice and make an impact.