Company Description Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity
. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind: making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone - everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, technology is at the heart of what we do. Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion - working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be! . Job Description
As part of Visa's Innovation & Strategic Partnerships organization, our state-of-the-art Innovation Center at VISA's flagship facility at One Market Center (OMC) highlights the future of commerce. The Three pillars of the OMC are Engage, Experience and Collaborate. The Engage pillar encompasses an industry leading client engagement program where VISA clients and eco-system partners discuss the evolving payments landscape and disruption in commerce. The program is open exclusively to VISA clients such as Issuers, Merchants and Acquirers as well as strategic partners, FinTech companies, governments and regulators.
The Systems Analyst is responsible for providing successful implementation and troubleshooting support services to Visa OMC staff and clients/visitors, utilizing the spaces within the Engagement Center (4 rooms total). RESPONSIBILITIES
Tech support and coordination duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Perform all duties associated with AV installation and engineering (establishing
set-ups, extensive troubleshooting, supporting live [streaming] events,
collaborating with vendors to resolve issue)
- Daily technology inspections of Laboratory demos
- Provide system set-up, configuration, interconnection, and troubleshooting of integrate
audio visual, video conferencing and digital signage systems
- Establishing/maintaining relationships with existing and new vendors/key stakeholders
- Responsible for evaluating the issues reported by the Business Users and members and
providing ongoing solutions to ensure operational support structure
- Responsible for tracking issues for analysis and resolution purposes - while proactively
communicating the status of said issues
- Bachelor's degree (BS Computer Science preferred)
- Understanding of audio/video, networking, control, and digital signal processing principles
- 5+ years of experience supporting a very busy and demanding team for rigorous
sectors such as technology firms, investment banking, private equity or VC
- Strong command of English language and grammar.
- Strong verbal and written communication and ability to communicate effectively with
members of senior management.
- Flexibility and a professional/approachable appearance and demeanor (poise, dress, etc.) -
A positive, upbeat personality and excellent interpersonal communication skills.
Must demonstrate positive and helpful demeanor.
- The ability to maintain a "cool" attitude when under pressure
- The ability to maintain/nurture new and existing relationships with other Systems
Analysts located in our worldwide innovation centers
- Highest moral and ethical character.
- Good judgement, common sense and excellent attention to detail
- Highly advanced MS Office skills and technologically savvy (Word, Outlook, Excel &
- Strong presentation skills (must be able to speak/present in a public setting)
- Ability and openness to actively use different internal systems (e.g. Oracle
iProcurement, Oracle iExpense) and technology - to complete tasks.
- Ability to "see the big picture" and understand the mission of the Innovation &
Strategic Partnerships organization
- An understanding of how to leverage the time of a very busy team and willingness
to do what it takes to contribute to their success and the success of the
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.