Responsible for all activities related to inventory replenishment and reconciliation, analysis and trending of client data, profitability, reporting, and working with stakeholders to improve program profitability.Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for analyzing client's outstanding liabilities, Walgreens liabilities, and make recommendations to improve and lower these amounts to be more efficient.
- Performs client specific program gross profitability analysis and makes recommendations to improve program performance. Tracks profitability over time, identify root causes of adverse trends, and makes recommendations to improve program's financial results.
- Performs reconciliations on a quarterly basis (at a minimum) for clients in accordance with the contracts. May involve presenting and resolving any and all reconciliation issues as they arise.
- Analyzes exception reporting using various systems, including EDI, CORPED, WEBSDL, as well as other internal adjudication platforms.
- Develops and fosters working relationships with internal working counterparts (IT, Internal Audit, Results, Accounting, etc.) to facilitate productive exchanges of information. Provides data, information, and any reports as needed to other business units or clients.
- Develops and updates 340b program reporting packages detailing volume, profitability, pricing, and other reporting metrics as needed.
- Develops thorough understanding of the 340B program. Strives to consistently improve the overall efficiency, profitability, and marketability of the 340B complete program.
- Builds knowledge of the healthcare and pharmacy services industry, continually, and uses that knowledge to identify ways and make recommendations, to improve the 340B program.
Walgreens, one of the nation's largest drugstore chains, is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc., the first global pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing enterprise. More than 10 million customers interact with Walgreens each day in communities across America, using the most convenient, multichannel access to consumer goods and services and trusted, cost-effective pharmacy, health and wellness services and advice. Walgreens operates 8,175 drugstores with a presence in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Walgreens omnichannel business includes Walgreens.com. Approximately 400 Walgreens stores offer Healthcare Clinic or other provider retail clinic services.
As the neighborhood drugstore and retailer, our goal is to make health and happiness simpler, easier and within reach. And we remain a trusted wellness provider offering convenient access to important health services, such as immunizations and an array of pharmacy services that can help patients improve their health. To our team members, Walgreens represents a unique opportunity to excel in their careers in a welcoming and inclusive environment. We offer the chance to work in a truly supportive environment, and be a part of a progressive organization dedicated to the well-being of our customers, team members and the communities we all call home. Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 1 year of experience in analytical inventory or operations; OR High School Diploma and 4 years of experience in analytical inventory or operations.
- Experience developing ways of accomplishing goals with little or no supervision, depending on oneself to complete objectives and determining when escalation of issues is necessary.
- Experience with analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- At least 1 year of experience in coordinating projects.
- Experience in diagnosing, isolating, and resolving moderate to complex business issues and recommending and implementing solutions to resolve problems.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: applying a theme, formatting character spacing, inserting a picture, changing slide layout and theme colors, adding transitions, customizing slide numbers, changing chart style and/or formatting font).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).
- Willing to travel up to 20% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry, including pharmacy, hospital, clinic, PBM.
- Experience working on a cross-functional team where members included representatives from at least 2 businesses/functions and clients.
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using AVERAGE function, merging and centering cells, printing centered page and/or creating a pivot table).
A little about us:
The training you received, the discipline you embraced, and the responsibilities you held in the military will serve you well at Walgreens.