Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Analyst, Managed Markets and Specialty Contract Operations (MMSCO) in Piscataway, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
The Analyst of MMSCO is responsible for:
• Management and maintenance of contracts, as well as for the analysis and processing of rebate payments for health plans, pharmacy benefit managers and managed care organizations.
• Managing department trackers, metrics and SharePoint sites.
• Demonstrating a customer service attitude and willingness to learn, as well as demonstrate effective communication skills with an ability to make the complex simple.
• Working in a team environment, manage conflicting priorities and meet deadlines and deliverables with a high degree of accuracy is required.
• Transfer of knowledge within the department, across departments and to Operating Companies, while understanding the impact of their actions on processes across multiple stakeholders.
• Offering recommendations for streamlining and improving current procedures.
• Applying strong analytical skills to discuss contracting data and information with a broad range of associates in J&J and with outside organizations.
• Understanding the entire contracting continuum.
• Trouble shooting problems of various complexities with limited supervision.
• Running and analyzing reports.
• Performing SOX analysis.
• Creating and maintaining Standard Operating Procedures as necessary.
• Partnering with cross functional teams and providing a high level of customer service.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
• Minimum of three (3) years business experience is required
• High levels of analytical and organizational skills are required
• Ability to partner with other team members while driving business results is required
• Knowledge of healthcare contracting is preferred
• Experience with contract development is preferred
• Proficiency of Microsoft Excel is required (i.e. Pivot tables and V Look Ups)
• Experience with CARS/IS is preferred
• Understanding of all phases of the contract continuum and business processes is preferred
• Position will be based in Piscataway, NJ and may require up to 5% domestic travel, with occasional travel required based on business need to Horsham, Raritan, and Titusville.Primary Location
United States-New Jersey-PiscatawayOrganization
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.