Xcenda, a business unit of AmerisourceBergen Corporation, is an integrated, world-class health care consulting organization focused on value, reimbursement and patient access. For more than 2 decades, Xcenda has helped global biopharmaceutical companies as well as emerging early-phase firms successfully commercialize innovative medical treatments and technologies in complex and cost-constrained global markets. Our broad, yet strategically connected, array of consulting services supports all phases of the product lifecycle. Our experts provide customized solutions and innovative approaches that discover and communicate the value of pharmaceuticals and other healthcare technologies. Why Xcenda
As a member of the Xcenda team, you will be working, learning, and teaching alongside intelligent, collaborative, and experienced professionals who are inspired by what they do and highly motivated to make a difference. Whether you join us in one of our core locations: Tampa, Charlotte, San Francisco, Washington D.C. or Hanover, Germany - or work remotely like many of our Associates, you will experience what we call "Commitment that Counts" - a mindset and attitude we all share. It is the commitment that we have to our clients, to each other, and to the patients we serve that makes Xcenda such a special and unique organization and more than just a place to work. We are a group of highly motivated people -- all dedicated experts in what they do -- - who value accountability, collaboration, customer focus, innovation, integrity, and passion. We believe life is meant to be pursued and enjoyed through creative thinking, ethics and bringing an entrepreneurial spirit to everything we do.
Share in our commitment to excellence. Play a vital role in helping patients gain access to life-saving therapies. Take the next step today and learn how you can join us.
With guidance, this consultant will develop content for value propositions, marketing promotional material and engage in market research activities. PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Qualifications: EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Develop content for market research and scientific purposes
- Serve as a clinical content resource for the development of promotional materials, content for advisory boards and value proposition
- Contribute to development of Xcenda proposals for client review and approval with accurate estimates of project budgets and associated timelines
- Support goals for business unit/service line growth
- Ensure timeliness, accuracy, and completeness of all services
- Participate in project team meetings and collaborate with fellow team members to efficiently complete engagements within allotted number of hours by given timeline
- Therapeutic areas may include but are not limited to biotech/specialty products, orphan and ultra-orphan disease, oncology, and primary care
- Demonstrate commitment to the firm and inspire fellow employees to excellence in all matters of internal and external project work
- Performs related duties as assigned.
PharmD or equivalent clinical degree required, Master's degree (in Health Economics, Pharmacy Administration or Business Administration preferred). MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Structured and well organized with excellent work ethic
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and maintain high quality work output in a high paced dynamic environment while working on multiple projects
- Functions well in a team atmosphere
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detailed knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and experience with issues surrounding the marketing of pharmaceutical products
- Ability to communicate complex material in presentations and discussions in a straightforward manner
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and associated software
A little about us:
Where knowledge, reach and partnership shape healthcare delivery.