Provide operational oversight of enterprise-wide drug testing and workplace violence programs in compliance with state and federal regulations including day to day management of enterprise-wide process, exception reporting, and trending analysis of third-party performance and business unit compliance.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- 30% Day to day oversight of drug testing program including management of exception reporting for post-accident results, post-hire results, reasonable suspicion, random pool, and network compliance.
- 10% Manage random drug testing pool in partnership with our third party vendor including selection and distribution of confidential information in compliance with DOT and FAA regulations.
- 20% Provide support as subject matter expert related to drug testing process and policy compliance to our internal business partners.
- 10% Facilitated pre-travel health consultations for international travelers with outside medical vendors. Ensure travel health communication documents are updated and distributed to key business partners including corporate security and global sourcing.
- 20% Provide trending analysis for department spending ensuring compliance with outside vendor agreements.
- 10% Manage and facilitate through third-party vendor, AED/CPR training for all locations regulated to have AED program. Provide tracking and trending to ensure compliance with state regulations.
NATURE AND SCOPE
Position reports to Senior Manager, Associate Services
No direct responsibility for supervising others.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Additional Environmental Job Requirements: MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of an associate's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 10 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
Relevant experience in the risk management and medical field.
Proficient in all Microsoft products including Excel, Power point, Project management.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Understanding of occupational health programs and regulatory agency requirements.
- General understanding of HIPPA, ADA, FMLA, WC preferred.
- Prior experience working in a medical department or related health field.
We recognize that military members are adept, motivated and hardworking. That’s why we made a commitment in 2012 to hire 55,000 veterans in 5 years!