Johnson & Johnson Consumer Group of Companies is recruiting for an Analyst, Regional Marketing Operations (RMO). This position will be located in Skillman, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Group of Companies develops and markets consumer healthcare, baby care, and beauty/skin care products that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations. The portfolio includes heritage brands JOHNSON'S® Baby, BAND-AID® Brand, LISTERINE®, leading skin care brands such as NEUTROGENA®, AVEENO®, CLEAN & CLEAR®, LUBRIDERM® and healthcare and OTC products such as Tylenol ®, Zyrtec®, NEOSPORIN®, REMBRANDT® and REACH®.
The RMO purpose is to accelerate North America Consumer growth by leading the strategy, development, and continued adoption of dynamic marketing capabilities to drive efficiencies and scale in partnership with local and global marketing organizations.
The Analyst, NA RMO will have responsibility for:
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
• A minimum of 1-2 years of professional business experience in preferred.
• Consumer Packaged Goods and/or healthcare product marketing experience is preferred.
• Strong ROI focused business acumen and process optimization mindset, strong analytical and change management skills to provide solid business and process-focused conclusions and recommendations are required.
• The candidate will have a proven track record of problem solving, demonstrating an entrepreneurial mindset, leading in ambiguous environments, learning agility, and being cross-functionally balanced.
• Ability to motivate department and project team members, set achievable objectives, maintain a positive outlook, take responsibility, make decisions, and hold self and team members accountable.
• Travel up to 10% domestically and internationally is required.