The North America Beverages Strategy Analyst will be responsible for developing and maintaining a thorough understanding of the PepsiCo North America Beverages operating environment in order to marry external market needs with internal capabilities and constraints. They will gather and assimilate internal and external information into a cohesive framework in order to assess the strategic and operational implications of NAB initiatives. This individual will be expected to support highly visible projects that will have a significant impact on the direction and performance of the company. Roles & Responsibilities May Include:
Qualifications/Requirements Education & Experience:
- Work with Strategy leadership team to address business questions and issues
- Develop robust and accurate strategic, analytical and financial frameworks
- Deliver timely, zero-defect execution of analysis to understand growth opportunities and key trade-offs
- Provide support in crafting stories to influence decision makers across the business
- Support project management efforts through disaggregating own work stream well into necessary facts and analyses while ensuring effective communication across the team
- Support creative, out-of-the-box thinking to identify white space opportunities and formulate an approach to address the identified opportunity
- BA required
- 2-3 years doing strategy in management consulting or a corporate strategy role
- Experience in Consumer Packaged Goods and/or supporting CPG organizations a plus
- Superior Analytics: Ability to complete complex analytical tasks error-free with limited supervision and generate insights from large quantities of data or disparate data sources.
- Strong Communication & Influencing: Can effectively communicate (verbal and written), collaborate and influence stakeholders across all levels in an open and honest way that quickly builds trust and respect.
- Thorough: High attention to detail and focus on driving processes through successful execution.
- Motivated: Self-motivated, high energy individual that can easily function in a high demand, performance-driven environment.
- Intellectual curiosity: Awareness of emerging trends and competitive activity in the marketplace.
- Cultural sensitivity: Understand cultural and social differences in key markets and potential secondary markets.
- Comfort in ambiguity: Adaptability in less-structured environments (able to "jump in" and contribute even when facts are not yet 100% clear); ability to quickly figure out solutions to complex issues.
- Tenacity: Persistent and resilient in the pursuit of objectives, can shift gears easily, is willing to take on new challenges and works to resolve issues.
- Technical skills: Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.