Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently
recruiting for Analyst, North America Defined Benefits Administration Services
located in Tampa, FL.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and
united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace
research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to
advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson &
Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the
lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is
the world’s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care
products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer,
pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more
than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately
127,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people
every day, throughout the world.
Primary function of this position is in supporting the
delivery of Defined Benefit administration services for North America. This
position will also have responsibility for providing support in ensuring the
ongoing data integrity and compliance of the North America benefits, absence
and disability management systems, service delivery and suppliers in accordance
with the Company’s policies, procedures and with Federal, State and local
Key responsibilities include:
- Assists in the oversight and management all
daily, weekly, and monthly defined benefit administration processes of the
Company’s outsourced defined benefit service administrators. This includes
ensuring services are provided in accordance with Plan requirements, the research
and review of any potential service delivery issues or concerns with internal
and external business partners.
- Act as subject matter expert on processes for
the Company’s defined benefit program.
- Assist in the design, development and
implementation of new defined benefit programs and processes
- Partner with the internal and external business
partners responsible for defined benefit plans and services to ensure that
associated processes are managed and delivered according to the Plan’s/programs
requirements, contract terms as well as external regulations and internal
policies and procedures.
- Handle complex and/or confidential
inquiries/requests and assume ownership of transferred/escalated issues from
internal and external business partners.
- Assist in the development, review and update of
defined benefit program documentation. (e.g., Standard Operating Procedures,
Work Instructions, Checklists, Process Flows, etc.), to ensure complete,
accurate, and up-to-date depiction of processes.
- Support major project such as acquisitions,
divestitures as it relates to defined benefit plan administration.
- Support external and internal audit activity,
including but not limited to SOX, Security and Privacy assessments in
accordance with Company internal audit and organizational methodology.
- Support Year End defined benefit administration
processing, including but not limited to data reconciliation, reporting and
other related operational processes.
- Other projects and duties as assigned by
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree required.
- A minimum of 3 years of benefits administration
experience required; preferably with defined benefits administration experience.
- Experience working in a large multi-state
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of HR
processes, procedures, controls, regulations, and compliance requirements
- Proficient analytical and problem solving skills
required. Attention to detail a must.
- Proficient verbal and written communication
skills in order to communicate with customers, peers, and vendors required.
- A sense of urgency in solving customer requests
to ensure timely resolution and an ability to work under pressure, multi-task,
and meet deadlines required.
- Demonstrated ability to be self-directed and
work independently required.
- Able to process complex information and identify
solutions that meet both internal and business partner requirements required.
- Proficient interpersonal skills and the ability
to successfully work with internal and external business partners to contribute
ideas, identify opportunities, and contribute to positive outcomes required.
- Experience in supporting systems in process
driven environment required.
- Proficiency in working with MS Word, Excel and
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOther Locations
North America-United States-Florida-TampaOrganization
Johnson & Johnson (6067)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.