The Analyst, Planning & Analysis position is responsible for assisting in the technical components of the financial forecasts for Prudential Retirement and will be a key member in the Planning & Analysis team.
The primary responsibilities of this position may include:
• Assisting with the technical processes within the quarterly forecasts and annual plan.
• Consolidating components of the financial forecasts such as GAAP and STAT operating earnings and balance sheet.
• Supporting the technical components of financial presentations that communicate Retirement’s financial results and outlook to executive management.
• Producing insightful analytics and financial metrics.
• Support development of efficiencies around production.