Our mission: We lead stakeholders to informed decisions.
A critical role for our company, this position is responsible for providing shopper-centric shelf leadership for Walmart via the Coca-Cola Category Strategy team, including the development and maintenance of store planograms, communication of the planogram process and results, and planogram analytics. The role will work directly for the Manager of Planogram & Space Strategy and will work together with our Category Advisors.
General functional requirements include:
• Information: Manage and utilize large and diverse data sets. Examples include store, product and planogram attribution data, sales performance data, etc.
• Interpretation: Identify opportunities that fuel category growth through fact-based planogram recommendations
• Influence: Together with the Category Advisor, participate in the dialogue with Walmart on strategic placement of products that will drive category growth and shelf efficiency
• Develop planograms and provide maintenance of those planograms in alignment with Walmart's merchandising standards, goals and objectives
• Work directly with Walmart and Coca-Cola Category Advisors to ensure planogram relay process is executed efficiently and according to relay requirements
• Provide basic planogram analytics, measuring the impact of shelf strategy decisions made during planogram relays
• 1 or more years of work experience within the CPG or Retail industries
• Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office products
• Working toward a Bachelor's degree
• 1 or more years of JDA Space Planning or similar planogram software experience
• JDA Planogram Generator experience
• Bachelor's degree
Successful candidates will possess:
• Selfless, team-oriented predisposition
• Insatiable curiosity
• Familiarity with failure, but never comfortable with it
• Willingness to respectfully challenge conventional thinking
• Problem solving skills
• Proactive engagement in critical business matters Leadership Behaviors:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.