Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
The Facility Coordinator Analyst position will be the Facilities Engineering, Operations, & Critical Systems Department's facility coordinator for Dell's Central Texas sites and Central US remote sites. This will include support for the Department's financial, property management, benchmarking, process improvement, and administrative functions. This position will support the staff's ability to deliver best-in-class deliverables in coordination with the proper balance of quality, cost, and schedule/timing.
This position will also coordinate with other Facilities groups and other support groups such as Accounting, EH&S, Finance, HR, IT, and Security to ensure work activities are effectively prioritized as workload changes and these initiatives are completed efficiently to meet demanding deadlines as required.
• Completes specific activities that supports Department workload and projects within given constraints of scope, schedule, budget, and quality. Helps ensure proper balance of quality, cost, and schedule is appropriately achieved for Departmental initiatives.
• Coordinates facilities related work among team members and provides financial, property management, and administrative guidance and support on a regular basis.
• Coordinates inspections and conditional assessments of properties/facilities for quality assurance purposes to ensure they are code compliant and meet functional, operational, and aesthetic expectations.
• Benchmarks costs against industry standards such as BOMA for like facilities.
• Coordinates building/site Energy Star submissions on an annual basis when requested.
• Performs pertinent analyst, administrative, and financial duties to support Project Managers, Senior Specialists/Advisors, and other staff members to help them efficiently achieve and improve their daily work activities.
• Tracks actual spends versus budgets to proactively identify variances to allow Departmental budgets per cost centers to be properly managed to expectations.
• Supports staff in identifying, resolving, and/or escalating issues for proper resolution as necessary. Becomes Departmental expert in learning and efficiently utilizing programs/databases such as Ariba, Oracle, Service Now, My HR, and Concur to support staff with their workload and to help them resolve applicable issues.
• Responsible for tracking each staff members annual PTO and ensuring PTO is proactively documented via the Departmental calendar.
• Utilizes a variety of technologies in the support of project/program/Departmental plans, milestones, and deliverables.
• Prepares and/or conducts presentations and communications. Also, assists in creation, design, and/or delivery of processes, programs, presentations, reports, communications, and other documentation to support Departmental needs via software such as Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Schedules and/or attends meetings while coordinating logistics and completing meeting minutes as required. As an example, schedules Departmental staff meetings and is responsible for creating and distributing their agendas and meeting minutes.
• Interfaces with a variety of internal and external sources when required to gather information, create benchmarks, and prepare/analyze reports. Benchmarking responsibilities will be critical to being able to appropriately "grade" the Departmental deliverables, as well as support the governance of the Total Facility Management (TFM) service provider and associated subcontractors for Central Texas sites and Central US remote sites.
• May answer non-routine administrative related questions, make recommendations, and/or guide employees to appropriate resources. Department focal point to liaise with other support groups such as Accounting, EH&S, Finance, HR, IT, Security, etc.
• Assists in financial related activities pertaining to Departmental programs and projects (i.e. budgets, AFEs, invoicing, purchase orders, etc.).
• Responsible to organize and maintain Department's shared drives so information is structured properly and consistently within intuitively organized folders.
• Assists in developing and overseeing annual Department training program including budget development, coordination, and scheduling of on-site/remote training programs and/or seminars.
• Assists with identifying and resolving problems and issues relating to Departmental programs, processes, and project activities or escalates issues to appropriate levels of management as necessary to properly address.
• Ensures project close-outs occur per projects' contractual requirements regarding record drawings. This includes confirmation that AutoCAD database is kept updated based on project revisions.
• Responsible for quality assurance, benchmarks, and documentation for quarterly business reviews are developed, provided, and are of quality to appropriately reflect the service provider deliverables relative to Corporate expectations and contractually obligated KPIs for hard and soft services.
• Assists to ensure all property management related tasks are done appropriately to ensure tenants are receiving the level of service that Dell is paying for.
• Conducts and supports data analysis to ensure Corporate expectations regarding Department accountable quality and cost are met.
• Performs other work related duties as required to best support Department's vision, mission, and core deliverables including, but not limited to the following specifics.
- Preferred: Minimum of 6 years of related experience. May substitute additional years of related experience for preferred degree, as noted below, on a one-to-one basis. Requires knowledge and experience in the use of customer service and continuous improvement programs. Direct experience working with TFM service providers and direct experience with property management and O&M facilities related work including CMMS/IWMS experience.
- Required: High School Diploma.
- Preferred: Associates or Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Management, or related field.
- Required: None'
- Preferred: Certified Property Manager.
- Extensive knowledge of Ariba and Oracle within Dell financial system.
- Knowledge of Incident Management Reporting and On-Call List.
- Understanding of Dell Security and EH&S policies and processes.
- Involvement experience with other aforementioned business units.
- Other Preferred Qualifications
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Diplomatic self-starter with listening and problem solving skills.
- Business analytical skills.
- Good analytical and decision making skills; ability to multi-task effectively within a fast-paced variable environment.
- Detail oriented and data driven with a can-do, optimistic attitude.
- Extensive financial and administrative knowledge associated with facilities type work.
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate professionally, verbally, and in written form.
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills.
Job Family: Business Support
Job ID: R21024