The Analyst Relations Center of Excellence is looking for an Analyst Relations Manager to drive strategic communication programs to top-tier industry analysts for our client and wearables businesses. This position will be responsible for building and driving a high impact AR program to deepen analyst relationships, build mind share and to bring their insights back into our business units.
This role will help expand and support the company's technology initiatives and business objectives. Through integrated communications including social, visual, events, news generation, media and analyst relations, content creation and thought leadership programs, this position will work with colleagues in the Global Marketing and Communications, New Device and Client Computing organizations to drive a consistent narrative and shape perception of Intel's leadership role among key analyst audiences.
Job Duties include (but are not limited to):
• Develop relationships with influential industry analysts including those at
Gartner, IDC, Forrester and smaller boutique firms.
• Effectively partner across Global Marketing and Global Communications
including employee, corporate and PR teams to develop and deliver integrated
• Tactically execute integrated and multi-faceted communications plan for
products, events, industry collaboration and more.
• Effectively liaise with Intel business units' products and marketing groups to
understand and translate business goals into strategic AR and thought
• Successfully counsel executives on strategy, plans and issues management
related to influencing the analyst community.
• Influence research agendas of key analysts toward published works that
support Intel's objectives.
• Be well-versed on the current traditional and social media environment as it
relates to Intel's business as well as the broader industry. This includes staying
abreast of the competitive landscape and other potential news triggers and
being prepared to respond to analyst inquiries.
• A Bachelor Degree
• 3 years of experience in technology-based analyst relations position
• Prior experience previous experience influencing industry analysts
• Masters or MBA (marketing, communications, or in a technology focused field of
• Prior experience in PC/tablets/wearables and related industries
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.