Talent management is transforming. Cognitive talent management solutions powered by IBM® Watson® help clients attract, hire, and retain top talent that will thrive in their organizations, and empower and inspire all employees to do their best work.
Cognitive systems are a category of technologies that can understand, reason, and continuously learn from interactions with people and data. With the ability to quickly gather insights from vast amounts of data and deliver tailored information, cognitive systems can help HR professionals improve decision-making and create a more personalized employee experience to increase employee engagement and deepen client relationships.
IBM is looking to hire an Analyst Relations Manager in our Cambridge office. This person will join our team of AR professionals as we build relationships with key influencers to help IBM's Talent Management Solutions Business Unit further lead the market in innovative talent management solutions targeted to the HR professions and business leaders making talent decisions. . The Analyst Relations Manager plays a critical, cross-functional role by working with experts at many different levels of the organization. The candidate will work closely with product management, engineering, sales and marketing teams across IBM's global offices to build and nurture strong internal relationships that will be leveraged to engage with leading analyst firms and influencers.
The Analyst Relations Manager should have a strong background in market research, communications, data analysis, and competitive positioning. This role requires strong analytical skills and experience evaluating qualitative and quantitative research in the IT or related industries. This candidate must enjoy growing and nurturing relationships and influencing analysts on IBM competitive strengths and differentiators.
- Develop, manage and execute a targeted Analyst Relations plan for IBM Talent Management; educate the most influential industry analysts who work with existing or prospective IBM customers. Embed with the business unit to influence strategy and sales and improve analyst perceptions and relationships year-over-year.
- Influence analyst research on IBM, its competitors and the markets that IBM competes in; shape the perception of IBM and the value it brings to its customers; improve analyst rating in influential reports and evaluations.
- Monitor the competitive landscape and strategic developments in the area of focus; share relevant analyst research and implications with senior management to shape BU strategy and offerings.
- Connect key IBM executives with expert analysts for advisory sessions to help define and influence offering strategy.
- Collaborate with colleagues in marketing, sales, offering management, communications legal and BU leadership to ensure that IBM is getting the best representation with the analyst community.
- Manage and procure paid strategic research projects on behalf of IBM to ensure that key analyst firms are actively engaged with IBM offerings
- Develop a keen understanding of how to build credible and impactful relationships with key influencers and leading industry analysts.
This role is located at IBM offices in Cambridge, MA.
Candidate must be willing to travel up to 50% to meet in person with Business Unit executives and key global analysts and influencers.
Applicants must have the ability to work in the US without current/future need for IBM sponsorship.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.