Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility. GENERAL SUMMARY
Partner closely with a divisional sales team to support and drive the success of the business. The person in this role will work closely with sales, operations, finance, HR, IT, recruiting & other organizations to ensure the needs and goals of the business are met.PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide front line operational support to the DPS sales organization.
- Responsible for designing and maintaining sales territory plans to ensure efficient and accurate bookings.
- Reconcile actual bookings vs forecasted booking to maintain forecast accuracy in Salesforce.com.
- Research and resolve internal bookings issues. Work cross functionally to understand & correct any issues that arise.
- Work with sales & operations management to monitor the forecast in Salesforce.com and maintain a high level of data integrity.
- Assist with the onboarding of sales & presales new hires. This includes training on operational processes, system set up & more.
- Regularly update divisional org charts & email alias's to accurately reflect the org structure.
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis as requested.
- Strong analytical skills are a must
- Great organizational skills and ability to follow-through
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to influence others to achieve results
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products ( Strong Excel skills needed )
- Ability to multi-task
- Interpersonal skills
- Sense of urgency
Job Family: Sales Operations Job Family Group
Job ID: R19100
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.