SUMMARY The primary purpose of this position is to analyze, purchase and distribute front-end items that are not part of the Corporation's replenishment program, maximizing the sales potential of each item. The incumbent is also required to perform all tasks in observance of Rite Aid's brand and strategy and adhere to our core values and service attributes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
Experience / Requirements
- Review item assortments coming from buy plan or profit planner approval reviews to ascertain inventory problems with a focus on lower-selling stores to reduce store inventory.
- Determine product inventory levels in stores and distribution centers to meet sales needs based on analysis of past sales and minimum presentation levels.
- Interact with Category Managers to review items in upcoming programs, identifying category items that need special handling to ensure inventory levels are optimal and replace sales as necessary.
- Determine the efficient product flow of items from the distribution center to the store by interacting with distribution center managers.
- Interact with Manager on problem items to ensure that all of the necessary maintenance is completed for the appropriate product flow from the distribution centers.
- Analyze end-of-season results by comparing inventory levels to sell-through by store, provide reporting on effectiveness of product.
- Assist the Director, Allocation with special projects.
- Three (3) years' of experience in analytics required.
- Three (3) years' of experience in Retail preferred.
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Associate's Degree (AA) Business required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Arts/Sciences (BA/BS) Business preferred.
A little about us:
We create caring moments by delivering what matters most to our customers.