What you’ll be doing...
Asset & Systems Management & Reporting
- Assist in asset management to drive Verizon’s consumer loyalty program in accordance with the national strategy
- Collaborate with Loyalty team to track and report on budget in relation to incremental ticket or experience purchases
- Provide recommendations to Sponsorship & Loyalty teams on assets or events suitable for the consumer loyalty program
- Collaborate with Sponsorships and Loyalty team to make decisions on offer timing (when offer appears in lower carousel, when tickets drop, when reward expires)
- Collaborate with CRM to input offer details into RTD when/if applicable
- Manage aggressive deadlines for all “Super Ticket” deliverables
- Input all offer details to shared tracker available to all teams
- Communicate asset details to IHA in WorkFront and monitor/track the development of the offer creative
- Collaborate with sponsorships team and partners to receive internal and Verizon legal approval
- Upload internally approved assets to Brand Central for partner approval
- Assist in partner approval process and provide partner feedback to IHA in WorkFront when applicable
- Ensure offer details with finalized creative are packaged by IHA for delivery to CRM team and vendor (Kobie)
- Distribute assets to Marcom, CRM, Internal Communications, PR, and additional stakeholder teams to be used in internal and external messaging.
- Ensure offer is live in app on target date
- Support User Story creation and UAT testing, if necessary
- Monitor offer redemption and collaborate with Sponsorships team to support fulfilment of assets to end users
- Provide customer escalation support for tickets and experiential rewards within the loyalty program
- Make recommendations on reducing risk related to re-sale of Verizon-owned assets within the Up program
- Ensuring delivery/receipt of program assets to system
- Perform weekly inventory audits
- Capture and analyze what program success looks like through ROI and key social media KPIs
- Facilitate asset status meetings with stakeholders, including taking and distributing notes.
- Track and communicate asset and approval status outside of meetings as necessary.
Brand Articulation through Experiences:
- Assist in design ofticketing invites and collateral in the brand look and feel of Verizon Up
- Deployment of customer communications, when applicable
- Brand management of good/services related to hospitality, providing recommendation to create consistent experience in venues
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or one or more years of work experience.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask, while meeting tight deadlines.
- Solid communication skills.
- Understanding of the rewards program and the mechanics behind how the app works. Will interact heavily with external agency, loyalty partners, Wireless CRM, communications/PR and the creative team.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
A little about us:
Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world.