Analyst Sr Customer Loyalty & Insights (Job Number: 024337)
Digital & Marketing Corporate Office - 36 S WABASH AVE STE 410
36 S WABASH AVE STE 410
This is a very exciting time at Walgreens. We're taking our products and services to the four corners of the world as part of the Retail USA division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc., the first global pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing enterprise. Walgreens Boots Alliance was formed through the combination of Walgreens and Europe's Alliance Boots in December 2014, bringing together two leading companies with iconic brands, complementary geographic footprints, shared values and a heritage of trusted health care services dating back more than 100 years each.
Today, Walgreens is the neighborhood drugstore and retailer that makes health and happiness simpler, easier and within reach. And, we remain a trusted wellness provider offering convenient access to important health services, such as immunizations and an array of pharmacy services that can help patients improve their health. To our team members, Walgreens represents a unique opportunity to excel in their careers in a welcoming and inclusive environment.
Join us at Walgreens and find yourself at a place where innovation thrives and incredible career and growth opportunities await. We offer the chance to work in a truly supportive environment and be part of a progressive organization dedicated to the well-being of our customers, employees, and the communities we all call home. Job Summary
Performs, develops and implements operational activities that impact important components / processes of the specified Customer Loyalty and Insights work function, and may include responsibilities in the area of vendor collaboration, pharmacy insights, customer insights, pricing and promotion and/or consumer research. Job Responsibilities
- Performs, develops and implements operational activities that impact important components / processes of the specified Customer Loyalty and Insights work function, and may include responsibilities in the area of vendor collaboration, pharmacy insights, customer insights, pricing and promotion and/or consumer research such as:
- Developing and executing assigned high profile plans/programs to enhance/maximize consumer awareness, market share and support specified initiatives.
- Engaging and developing analysis for Interpretation of results and analyzing trends.
- Reviewing alignment of functional area strategies with assumed outcomes.
- Monitoring strategies of functional area and recommending / implementing adjustments.
- Contributing in planning and implementing a broad range of activities to meet objectives.
- Developing tactical plans.
- Preparing related program budgets.
- Participating in development of programs that establish and enhance standards.
- Identifying and establishing relationships with internal/external partners.
- Ensures that problematic issues for key initiatives are tracked, summarized and presented to management. Anticipates and prevents problems and roadblocks before they occur.
- Collaborates and shares information cross-functionally to improve workflow processes and operational efficiencies. Interacts with internal and external peers and management to share highly complex information related to areas of expertise and/or to gain acceptance of new or enhanced business solutions/initiatives.
- Performs as subject matter advisor to specified area of responsibility and constructively challenges current methods to identify areas of improvement, support established standards and deliver improved results. May design specifications of assigned initiatives and may lead in implementation. Become actively involved, as required, to meet schedules and resolve problems.
- Identifies opportunities and makes appropriate recommendations to improve processes and/or operating efficiencies. May perform as customer advocate.
- Works on variable-sized project and may lead some project work streams, as necessary. Ensures project initiatives are completed within budget and on time to meet business units' needs.
- Communicates effectively and tailors communications appropriately to different audiences.
- Builds knowledge and understanding of the specified area and works with internal/external resources to build confidence in partners and build own abilities within area of responsibility.
- Mentors less experienced team members. May participate in teaching and training members of the work team.
Qualifications Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 2 years of experience in the Walgreens' MARP program OR a Bachelor's Degree and at least 3 years of experience in promotions, marketing, retail, analytics, pricing, consumer packaged goods, insights, vendor collaboration, consumer research, inventory, category management and/or business analysis OR High School Diploma / GED and at least 6 years of experience in promotions, marketing, retail, analytics, pricing, consumer packaged goods, insights, vendor collaboration, consumer research, inventory, category management and/or business analysis.
- Experience with MS Office Suite.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- Experience collaborating with internal and external resources to develop strategies that meet department goals within budget and established timelines.
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Master's Degree OR MBA.
- Experience with project management (for example: planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives).
- Experience establishing and maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, in the business community and with vendors.
- Experience identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
A little about us:
The training you received, the discipline you embraced, and the responsibilities you held in the military will serve you well at Walgreens.