Analyst Sr IT Compliance (Job Number: 019694)
WHS Corporate Office - 1419 Lake Cook Rd
1419 Lake Cook Rd
This is a very exciting time at Walgreens. We're taking our products and services to the four corners of the world as part of the Retail USA division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc., the first global pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing enterprise. Walgreens Boots Alliance was formed through the combination of Walgreens and Europe's Alliance Boots in December 2014, bringing together two leading companies with iconic brands, complementary geographic footprints, shared values and a heritage of trusted health care services dating back more than 100 years each.
Today, Walgreens is the neighborhood drugstore and retailer that makes health and happiness simpler, easier and within reach. And, we remain a trusted wellness provider offering convenient access to important health services, such as immunizations and an array of pharmacy services that can help patients improve their health. To our team members, Walgreens represents a unique opportunity to excel in their careers in a welcoming and inclusive environment.
Join us at Walgreens and find yourself at a place where innovation thrives and incredible career and growth opportunities await. We offer the chance to work in a truly supportive environment and be part of a progressive organization dedicated to the well-being of our customers, employees, and the communities we all call home. Job Summary
Responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of an IT Compliance program. Develops and implements IT control assessments to determine the adherence to IT-related regulations and standards. Makes recommendations based on the outcome of the assessments. Provides consultation and interpretation of IT-related compliance standards. Works on more complex programs. May coach and mentor less senior analysts. Job Responsibilities
- Contributes to the creation and management of an IT compliance program.
- Assesses IT controls and recommends remediation steps to management, focusing on more complex issues.
- Creates and executes detailed and more complex IT control testing procedures.
- Analyzes complex IT processes to determine control strengths and weaknesses.
- Interprets and consults upon IT-related regulations and standards.
- Provides project management to specific elements of the Walgreens IT Compliance program by creating and tracking the completion of tasks.
- Creates and maintains a current log of issues compiled from multiple sources.
Qualifications Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 4 years of IT experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in one or more of the following areas: IT Compliance, IT Audit, IT Security.
- Experience in assessing compliance with PCI, SOX and/or HIPAA
- Experience communicating conceptual and technical information both verbally (on the phone, one-on-one, to groups) and in writing (emails, letters, reports, presentations) to various audiences (work group, team, company management, external clients).
- Willing to travel up to 5% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Exposure to PCI, SOX, and/or HIPAA
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) certification provided by International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)².
- CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) certification provided by Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA).
A little about us:
The training you received, the discipline you embraced, and the responsibilities you held in the military will serve you well at Walgreens.