Responsible for providing complex analysis of information, problems and/or data of a diverse scope, where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Works with limited supervision. Exercises judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Analyzes and reports on the impact of current or proposed solutions. Assists in driving change as needed. Provides guidance and feedback to other analysts on the team.Job Responsibilities
- Performs complex analysis of information, problems, and/or data under limited supervision. Develops recommendations for review of lead/ and/or management.
- Tracks, monitors and measures the benefit of implemented solutions for complex issues, applying company policies and procedures in the resolution of a wide range of issues. Acts as a subject matter expert with a full understanding of the area of specialization. Performs gap analysis and cost benefit analysis where indicated.
- Communicates risks to leadership with proposed plans for mitigation. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Computes metrics involving complex issues.
- Develops, analyzes and disseminates complex reports.
- Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise, working collaboratively and sharing knowledge with the team.
- Resolves complex issues.
- Receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments.
- Recommends streamlined processes and process improvements to more leadership. Assists in driving change as needed.
- Provides guidance and feedback to other team members.
Walgreens, one of the nation's largest drugstore chains, is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc., the first global pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing enterprise. More than 10 million customers interact with Walgreens each day in communities across America, using the most convenient, multichannel access to consumer goods and services and trusted, cost-effective pharmacy, health and wellness services and advice. Walgreens operates 8,175 drugstores with a presence in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Walgreens omnichannel business includes Walgreens.com. Approximately 400 Walgreens stores offer Healthcare Clinic or other provider retail clinic services.
As the neighborhood drugstore and retailer, our goal is to make health and happiness simpler, easier and within reach. And we remain a trusted wellness provider offering convenient access to important health services, such as immunizations and an array of pharmacy services that can help patients improve their health. To our team members, Walgreens represents a unique opportunity to excel in their careers in a welcoming and inclusive environment. We offer the chance to work in a truly supportive environment, and be a part of a progressive organization dedicated to the well-being of our customers, team members and the communities we all call home. Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 2 years of experience in a supply chain or business role OR a High School Diploma/GED and at least 5 years of experience in a supply chain or business role.
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using AVERAGE function, merging and centering cells, printing centered page and/or creating a pivot table).
A little about us:
The training you received, the discipline you embraced, and the responsibilities you held in the military will serve you well at Walgreens.