Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Description: Reporting to the AVP, Global Procurement- Supplier Development, the Analyst, drives Strategic initiatives and best practice across Aramark's global spend of $7 billion. The analyst supports and promotes best practice procurement work processes across the Global Procurement Organization for all Aramark's Lines of Businesses (LOBs) globally.
The Analyst, Global Procurement- Supplier Development executes programs with a focus on Efficiency, Effectiveness (most optimal Total Delivered Cost), Commercialization, Sustainability, across Aramark.
This position is based in Philadelphia, PA.
- Protect Aramark's reputation through strict adherence to the highest ethical standards consistent with company policy.
- Ensure adherence to all Supply Chain Management (SCM) related processes.
- Contribute to the implementation of best practice procurement work processes promoting the consistent use of best in class procurement methodologies and the involvement of cross functional resources both effectively and efficiently across the globe.
- Support change management/Procurement transformation and effectively execute best practice purchasing work processes and programs.
- Identify and execute sourcing opportunities with the company's transformational initiatives towards Total Delivered Cost opportunities and Supply Chain simplification.
- Execute ingredient consolidation based on the determined strategy, partnering with suppliers and distribution.
- Execute ingredient consolidation on all Ariba related service catalogs.
- Creation of corresponding internal and external communication documents related to completed ingredient strategies.
- Secure all product samples and associated documentation such as specification sheets, nutritional documentation etc.
- Coordinate all off-site, field based product evaluations including necessary feedback to formulate a "go" or "no go" decision
- Engage in Cross function projects interacting with culinary and marketing as needed.
Qualifications: EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Supply Chain or Culinary experience is a plus.
- At least 1 year in the hospitality industry.
- Ability to work in autonomy.
- Ability to work within a matrix environment, build strong cross-functional and cross-regional relationships.
- Must demonstrate leadership and the ability to influence
KEY PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL ATTRIBUTES:
- Strong computer skills: Proficient at MS Excel, PowerPoint.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Being a self-starter and very results oriented
- A Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in a Hospitaility Management or Culinary related degree
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.